Ethereum Price Predictions: How High Can the ETH ETF News Take Ethereum?
ETH is rising on ETF plans
Ethereum price predictions are worth checking on today.
That’s due to talk that Blackrock may launch a new Ethereum ETF.
This has investors excited about the future of the crypto on Friday.
Ethereum price predictions are a hot topic on Friday as investors in the crypto learn of a new crypto-focused exchange-traded fund (ETF).
The big news here is Blackrock, the largest asset management firm in the world, registering what appears to be a crypto ETF. The name of this is iShares Ethereum Trust, and it was registered in Delaware.
This has investors in Ethereum excited, as Blackrock is likely going to launch this ETF in the near future. Something similar happened when it filed for its Bitcoin ETF and launched it one week afterward.
With all of this excitement, holders of Ethereum understandably have an interest in price predictions for the crypto. Let’s get into that below!
Ethereum Price Predictions
- Coin Price Forecast starts off our coverage with a year-end estimate of $2,343 for ETH in 2024.
- WalletInvestor is next on our list, with its one-year price forecast of $1,065.298 for the crypto.
- Closing out our Ethereum price prediction is CryptoNewZ, and its average 2024 estimate of $4,319.
To put those price predictions in perspective, ETH was trading at $2,077.61 at the time of this writing. This comes after the crypto climbed 4.7% over the prior 24-hour period as of Friday morning.
Investors who are looking for even more of the latest market news are going to want to keep reading!
We’re offering up all of the biggest market coverage traders need to know about on Friday! That includes all of the latest crypto buying and selling recommendations for today. You can find out more on these matters at the following links!
More Friday Crypto Market News
- If You Own These 3 Cryptos, the Time to Sell Is NOW!
- 3 Forgotten-About NFTs That Still Hold Future Promise
- 7 Meme Coins that Could Become the Next Dogecoin
On the date of publication, the author did not have any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.