Cryptocurrencies have opened new doors in the world of investing and trading, providing Poland’s population with more financial opportunities. Our platform reviews explore the leading cryptocurrency exchanges available to users in Poland. We assess critical factors like regulation, security, fees, and special features to help you select the ideal platform for your needs.
Summary of the 6 Best Crypto Exchanges in Poland
Poland has seen rapid growth in cryptocurrency adoption, facilitated by a regulated environment for exchanges. Local experts advise using platforms approved by the Register of Virtual Currencies for secure, legal crypto transactions. You can fund your account with PLN by linking bank accounts, cards, or e-wallets and seamlessly trade digital assets.
For beginners starting their crypto journey in Poland, we have researched the top exchanges:
- Bybit – Best Overall for Low Fees
- OKX – Top Pick for Mobile Trading
- Binance – Ideal for Altcoin Variety
- Huobi Global – Tailored for Institutions
- KuCoin – New Altcoin Listings
- Bitget – Best for Active Crypto Traders
Bybit, founded in 2018, is rated Poland’s premier cryptocurrency exchange. It stands out for its competitive fee structure, robust security, and powerful trading features.
- Trading fees as low as 0.076%
- 100x leverage and advanced order types
- Cold storage and encryption protocols
- Copy trading and algorithmic trading bots
- 24/7 multilingual customer support
Bybit suits all trading levels but is ideal for advanced users leveraging tools like high leverage and quantitative trading bots. Its low fees, liquidity, and focus on security make Bybit our top overall recommendation.
Based in Malta, OKX has emerged as a leading platform for mobile crypto trading. Its intuitive applications combine seamless account funding with 350+ coin options.
- User-friendly mobile and web trading apps
- Credit card depositing in 8 fiat currencies
- Earning opportunities via staking, DeFi and NFT marketplace
- 24/7 multilingual customer service
- Secured by insurance fund and 2FA
OKX allows seamless on-the-go trading directly from its mobile or web apps. From beginners buying their first crypto to advanced traders, OKX caters to all levels with easy access.
As the largest global exchange by trading volume, Binance grants access to over 500 alternative cryptocurrencies. Its popularity in Poland is attributable to low fees and diverse altcoin options.
- Competitive 0.1% spot trading fees
- 500+ altcoins with high liquidity
- Educational tools for novice users
- Advanced trading features including margin
- Secure Asset Fund for user protection
With the broadest altcoin selection, Binance suits investors wanting to diversify into new or niche cryptocurrencies. From Bitcoin to lesser-known gems, Binance has it all.
Established in 2013, Huobi Global hosts over 400 crypto assets with a focus on serving institutional traders. In-depth analytics, trading tools, and research make it ideal for professionals.
- 400+ coins and 140 fiat trading pairs
- Sophisticated charting and trading analytics
- Margin trading with 10x leverage
- OTC desk for large block trades
- Backed by parent company Huobi Group
For advanced traders and institutional investors, Huobi Global ticks all the boxes with robust analytics, competitive fees, and extensive digital asset support.
Based in Seychelles, KuCoin grants early access to new altcoin projects before they reach top exchanges. Its wide selection of small-cap gems makes it appealing for investors.
- Fast listing of new altcoins
- Discounted fees for holding KCS tokens
- Margin trading and crypto lending
- Newbie-friendly interface
- 24/7 customer support
For finding “hidden gems” in the crypto space before the masses, KuCoin is worth exploring.
Founded in 2018, Bitget is gaining popularity in Poland for its low-cost trading paired with robust security. The Singapore-based exchange is ideal for active traders.
- No minimum account balance
- Low trading fees from 0.02% to 0.1%
- Margin trading with up to 5x leverage
- 100+ cryptocurrencies and 300+ trading pairs
- Secure cold wallet storage
Bitget makes a great option for traders seeking low-fee crypto trading without any minimum balance requirements.
Comparing Poland’s Top Crypto Exchanges
When selecting a cryptocurrency exchange in Poland, keep these key factors in mind:
- Regulation – Only use platforms registered with Poland’s Chamber of Tax Administration to ensure full compliance with local laws. Exchanges recommended in our list meet this criteria.
- Safety – Check security features like cold storage, encryption, and insurance funds to protect your assets.
- Fees – Compare trading, deposit and withdrawal fees across exchanges to find the best value.
- Currency Support – PLN capability through local bank transfers or cards simplifies funding.
- Investment Options – Many exchanges offer staking, lending, margins and other earnings options.
- User Experience – Pick an intuitive platform that matches your level and needs.
Buying Cryptocurrency in Poland – Step-by-Step
Follow these steps to securely buy crypto in Poland:
- Register and verify your identity with a regulated exchange.
- Deposit PLN into your account via bank transfer or debit/credit card.
- Place a buy order for your chosen cryptocurrency and amount.
- Withdraw to an external crypto wallet for optimal security.
Regulation of Cryptocurrency in Poland
Poland has taken steps to regulate cryptocurrency through:
- Requiring exchange registration with tax authorities
- Adhering to EU Anti-Money Laundering directives
- Imposing a 19% capital gains tax on crypto profits
- Crypto investor warnings from the National Bank of Poland
While regulated to enhance user protection, Poland remains open to blockchain innovation.
In conclusion, Poland provides a transparent environment to invest in cryptocurrencies through reputable exchanges. By selecting a platform tailored to your needs and following secure purchase practices, buying crypto in Poland can be straightforward. As global adoption accelerates, Poland’s blossoming crypto space shows promising potential.
What cryptocurrency exchanges are used in Poland?
The most popular crypto exchanges in Poland include Bybit, Binance, OKX, Huobi Global, KuCoin and Bitget.
Is crypto trading legal in Poland?
Yes, cryptocurrency trading is legal if exchanges register with the Chamber of Tax Administration.
Is Binance accepted in Poland?
Yes, Binance operates legally in Poland and supports PLN for Polish users.
Does Bybit work in Poland?
Yes, Bybit accepts users from Poland and is a top recommended crypto exchange for the region.